- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 6
- 8 large jalapeno peppers
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 8 thick-sliced peppered bacon strips
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise; remove seeds and center membranes.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Cajun seasoning. Stuff about 1-1/2 teaspoonfuls into each pepper half.
- Cut bacon strips in half widthwise.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until partially cooked.
- Wrap a bacon piece around each pepper; secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a wire rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Discard toothpicks.
- Serve immediately.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More