- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped cream cheese (I used the ranch flavor) 1 tablespoon butter, cubed
- salt to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 6 bacon, strips
- Flatten chicken between saran wrap to about 1/2 " thickness.
- Spread carton of cream cheese equally on the chicken.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Roll up and wrap with a bacon strip.
- Place seam down in a greased 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
NotesThis is a very fast, easy, and low carb version of stuffed chicken breast. Can actually be frozen quite well.
You could insert a small cake or roast rack in pan to keep chicken out of fat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More