- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crackers of your choice (I always use Club!)
- 8oz tub of cream cheese
- Package of bacon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese between 2 crackers and then wrap the bacon around.
- Works best if you cut the strips of bacon in half horizontally. That way you don't have too much bacon on the cracker and your package of bacon will go a long way!!
- Turn the crackers periodically while baking.
- Bake until the crackers turn golden brown and the bacon has cooked thoroughly.
NotesThese are always a great hit!!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More