- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crackers of your choice (I always use Club!)
- 8oz tub of cream cheese
- Package of bacon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese between 2 crackers and then wrap the bacon around.
- Works best if you cut the strips of bacon in half horizontally. That way you don't have too much bacon on the cracker and your package of bacon will go a long way!!
- Turn the crackers periodically while baking.
- Bake until the crackers turn golden brown and the bacon has cooked thoroughly.
NotesThese are always a great hit!!