- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crackers of your choice (I always use Club!)
- 8oz tub of cream cheese
- Package of bacon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese between 2 crackers and then wrap the bacon around.
- Works best if you cut the strips of bacon in half horizontally. That way you don't have too much bacon on the cracker and your package of bacon will go a long way!!
- Turn the crackers periodically while baking.
- Bake until the crackers turn golden brown and the bacon has cooked thoroughly.
NotesThese are always a great hit!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More