- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6-7
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. green beans, fresh and ends snipped
- 16 oz. bacon, hardwood smoked with maple flavoring
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup butter (2 sticks), melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix brown sugar and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Cut raw bacon strips in half. Roll 3-4 green beans in bacon. Continue to roll beans until baking dish is full. Pour brown sugar mixture over wrapped beans. Place in oven 30 minutes or until bacon is done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More