- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6-7
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. green beans, fresh and ends snipped
- 16 oz. bacon, hardwood smoked with maple flavoring
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup butter (2 sticks), melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix brown sugar and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Cut raw bacon strips in half. Roll 3-4 green beans in bacon. Continue to roll beans until baking dish is full. Pour brown sugar mixture over wrapped beans. Place in oven 30 minutes or until bacon is done.