- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6-7
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. green beans, fresh and ends snipped
- 16 oz. bacon, hardwood smoked with maple flavoring
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup butter (2 sticks), melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix brown sugar and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Cut raw bacon strips in half. Roll 3-4 green beans in bacon. Continue to roll beans until baking dish is full. Pour brown sugar mixture over wrapped beans. Place in oven 30 minutes or until bacon is done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Jean’s Recipe File
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More