BACON WRAPPED SAUSAGES/WATER CHESTNUTS
Bacon Wrapped Sausages/Water Chestnuts
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 1-2 smokies per person
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 party package little cheese smokies
- 1 to 2 cans whole water chestnuts
- Thin cut smoked bacon.
- 1 cups brown sugar, may need additional.
I wrap about a 1 inch cut piece of bacon around all the smokies and water chestnuts. Held together with toothpicks
Then I put them in a tupperware container and toss them around with the brown sugar to get a good coating on all of the smokies and water chestnuts.
Pop them into the oven for about 17 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Watch for bacon doneness. Some of the smokies may loose a tish bit of the cheese.