- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 1-2 smokies per person
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 party package little cheese smokies
- 1 to 2 cans whole water chestnuts
- Thin cut smoked bacon.
- 1 cups brown sugar, may need additional.
- I wrap about a 1 inch cut piece of bacon around all the smokies and water chestnuts. Held together with toothpicks
- Then I put them in a tupperware container and toss them around with the brown sugar to get a good coating on all of the smokies and water chestnuts.
- Pop them into the oven for about 17 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Watch for bacon doneness. Some of the smokies may loose a tish bit of the cheese.
NotesOkay, so I am not sure where I picked up this recipe but its always a quick and easy, take-to-work-kinda-of Potluck throw together. All I know is that I pop them in the oven just before work, then put them in a medium sized crockpot to keep warm and work. By the end of the day I am taking home an empty but clean crockpot much to my joy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More