- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 1-2 smokies per person
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 party package little cheese smokies
- 1 to 2 cans whole water chestnuts
- Thin cut smoked bacon.
- 1 cups brown sugar, may need additional.
- I wrap about a 1 inch cut piece of bacon around all the smokies and water chestnuts. Held together with toothpicks
- Then I put them in a tupperware container and toss them around with the brown sugar to get a good coating on all of the smokies and water chestnuts.
- Pop them into the oven for about 17 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Watch for bacon doneness. Some of the smokies may loose a tish bit of the cheese.
NotesOkay, so I am not sure where I picked up this recipe but its always a quick and easy, take-to-work-kinda-of Potluck throw together. All I know is that I pop them in the oven just before work, then put them in a medium sized crockpot to keep warm and work. By the end of the day I am taking home an empty but clean crockpot much to my joy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More