- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes marinate
- 1 lb. bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 2 lbs. small sea scallops
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Wrap one piece bacon around each scallop, secure with toothpick.
- Place in baking dish.
- Combine brandy, oil, parsley, garlic, pepper, salt and onion powder together.
- Pour mixture over scallops, cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- Remove scallops from marinade.
- Arrange scallops on rack of broiler pan.
- Broil 4 inches from heat 7 to 10 minutes or until bacon is brown.
- Turn over and broil 5 more minutes, or until scallops are opaque.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.
NotesThese are great as a meal or appetizer!