- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes marinate
- 1 lb. bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 2 lbs. small sea scallops
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Wrap one piece bacon around each scallop, secure with toothpick.
- Place in baking dish.
- Combine brandy, oil, parsley, garlic, pepper, salt and onion powder together.
- Pour mixture over scallops, cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- Remove scallops from marinade.
- Arrange scallops on rack of broiler pan.
- Broil 4 inches from heat 7 to 10 minutes or until bacon is brown.
- Turn over and broil 5 more minutes, or until scallops are opaque.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.
NotesThese are great as a meal or appetizer!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More