BACON WRAPPED SMOKIES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cut into thirds
- 1 (14 ounce) package beef cocktail wieners
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Refrigerate 2/3 of the bacon until needed.
- It is easier to wrap the wieners with cold bacon.
- Wrap each cocktail wiener with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle brown sugar generously over all.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until the sugar is bubbly.
- To serve, place the wieners in a slow cooker and keep on the low setting. (Like they ever last that long!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More