BACON WRAPPED SMOKIES
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package little smokie sausages
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a little sausage. Place the wrapped sausages on wooden skewers, several to a skewer. Arrange the skewers on a baking sheet and sprinkle them liberally with brown sugar.
- 3. Bake until bacon is crisp and the brown sugar melted.
NotesBacon wrapped yummies!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More