- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package little smokie sausages
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a little sausage. Place the wrapped sausages on wooden skewers, several to a skewer. Arrange the skewers on a baking sheet and sprinkle them liberally with brown sugar.
- 3. Bake until bacon is crisp and the brown sugar melted.
NotesBacon wrapped yummies!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More