- Cooking Time: 75 to 90
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3lb boneless pork loin
- 1 recipe stuffing (you can use your favorite homemade stuffing or something like Stove top... I used StoveTop for pork.. because I LOVE that stuff!!)
- 5 - 8 slices of bacon
- Salt & pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary - chopped
- fresh thyme - chopped
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Slice pork loin lengthwise, but not all the way through, so you can still open it up.
- Prepare stuffing and stuff into sliced pork loin.
- Sprinkle top of pork loin with rosemary, thyme, salt & pepper.
- Wrap pork loin with uncooked bacon slices.
- Bake in 325F oven until meat thermometer reaches 145F when inserted to the
- thickest part of the meat (where it's still attached on the side) approx 1.25 - 1.5 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Italy or BustSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More