- Cooking Time: 75 to 90
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3lb boneless pork loin
- 1 recipe stuffing (you can use your favorite homemade stuffing or something like Stove top... I used StoveTop for pork.. because I LOVE that stuff!!)
- 5 - 8 slices of bacon
- Salt & pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary - chopped
- fresh thyme - chopped
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Slice pork loin lengthwise, but not all the way through, so you can still open it up.
- Prepare stuffing and stuff into sliced pork loin.
- Sprinkle top of pork loin with rosemary, thyme, salt & pepper.
- Wrap pork loin with uncooked bacon slices.
- Bake in 325F oven until meat thermometer reaches 145F when inserted to the
- thickest part of the meat (where it's still attached on the side) approx 1.25 - 1.5 hours.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More