Why I Love This Recipe
The pioneers made lots of bacon and biscuits. I decided to combine both, bacon and biscuits by folding the biscuit over the bacon.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 Biscuit recipe of your choice (box biscuit mix works good)
1 recipe prepared wormy bacon (recipe in this cookbook)
1. Make the biscuit dough as instructed.
2. Put flour on a surface. Put the dough on the flour and place more flour on top. Pat down to about ½ inch thick (don’t work the dough too much because the biscuits won’t be fluffy).
3. Use a cup, glass, or biscuit cutter to cut biscuits.
4. Cut bacon strips in half.
5. Push down the biscuit and place the bacon on the biscuit. Fold the biscuit over the bacon.
6. Put them on a cookie sheet.
7. Bake them at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Biscuit