- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs (8oz ea) cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
- 4 cups shredded Colby-Jack Cheese
- OR pepperjack
- 1 cup half & half
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 ts salt
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Place all ingredients except bacon in crockpot. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally,
- on LOW 1 hour or until cheese melts.
- Stir in bacon, adjust seasonings.
- Serve with fruit or veggies or any dippers.
NotesThis is great for cold winter months and football games.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More