BACON AND CHEESE DIP
- 2 pkgs (8oz ea) cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
- 4 cups shredded Colby-Jack Cheese
- OR pepperjack
- 1 cup half & half
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 ts salt
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
Place all ingredients except bacon in crockpot. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally,
on LOW 1 hour or until cheese melts.
Stir in bacon, adjust seasonings.
Serve with fruit or veggies or any dippers.
No Reviews at this time.