- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs (8oz ea) cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
- 4 cups shredded Colby-Jack Cheese
- OR pepperjack
- 1 cup half & half
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 ts salt
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Place all ingredients except bacon in crockpot. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally,
- on LOW 1 hour or until cheese melts.
- Stir in bacon, adjust seasonings.
- Serve with fruit or veggies or any dippers.
NotesThis is great for cold winter months and football games.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More