Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Roll
Why I Love This Recipe
Me and my friend Ceciley were playing around and came up with it.
Ingredients You'll Need
2 Teaspoons Tabasco Sauce
2 1/2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
12 Thin Sliced Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
12 Slices of Bacon
1 Pound Cheese of choice grated
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 F
2. Mix Tabasco, 2 1/2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar, Salt, and Black Pepper in a medium bowl.
3. Put all chicken into the mixture.
4. Cut bacon in half.
5. Heat large skillet.
6. With 1 Tablespoon brown sugar lightly cover bacon sides as needed.
7. Slightly cook off bacon and put off to side.
8. Slightly cook outside of chicken in large skillet.
9. Layout Chicken put down some cheese and 1-2 slices of bacon roll up and stick with 2 toothpicks
10. Put in a pan
11. Bake for 20 minutes