Bacon and Crisp Sandwhich
"Naturally salty in the best possible way"Serves 1 | Prep Time 5 mins | Cook Time 10 mins
Why I Love This Recipe
When there's a hole that needs filling, this does the trick!
Ingredients You'll Need
2 slices of bread
2 rashers of bacon
Approx 50 grams Lurpak (accept no substitutes)
A packet of crisps
1. Begin by adding your bacon to a pan and cook until cooked.
2. Use lashings of Lurpak to coat both slices of bread.
3. Place one slice of bread on a plate or board with the butter side nearest the sky.
4. Carefully lower the cooked bacon on to buttered bread.
5. Sprinkle with crisps.
6. Repeat step 3, but with the butter side reversed
Pairs Well With
Goes well with a ketchup side salad
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Main Dish