- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed and buttered
- Soften cream cheese and mix together with mayo, swiss cheese and green onions.
- Spread in bottom of pan (use glass pie plate or quiche dish)
- Top with buttered crackers and bacon.
- Heat in microwave for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted through.
- Serve with bagel chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More