- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed and buttered
- Soften cream cheese and mix together with mayo, swiss cheese and green onions.
- Spread in bottom of pan (use glass pie plate or quiche dish)
- Top with buttered crackers and bacon.
- Heat in microwave for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted through.
- Serve with bagel chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Italy or BustSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More