- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed and buttered
- Soften cream cheese and mix together with mayo, swiss cheese and green onions.
- Spread in bottom of pan (use glass pie plate or quiche dish)
- Top with buttered crackers and bacon.
- Heat in microwave for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted through.
- Serve with bagel chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More