- Cooking Time: about 60 total
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- 1 medium - large zuchinni
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 bulb garlic (about 8-10 cloves, peeled and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tspn french fry seasoning (or salt and pepper)
- 1 tblspn olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- preheat oven to 350*
- Roast garlic in olive oil in a small pan covered with foil for 15 minutes, tossing a couple times.
- Microwave bacon on high about 3-5 minutes so that it is about halfway cooked (should still be bendable)
- While garlic is roasting, wash and dry zuchinni and cut off about 1" from each end, discard ends.
- Carefully scoop out seeds with a melon scooper or something similar.
- Mix remaining ingredients, including garlic cloves and stuff zuchinni.
- Wrap bacon around zuchinni and gently tie into loose "knots" about every 2-3 inches so they are evenly spaced.
- Wrap in foil and place in a cake pan.
- Bake 350* for 25 minutes.
- Gently unwrap and continue to bake another 15-20 minutes (until bacon is done)
- Let set a few minutes and slice into 4 pieces, so that each piece has bacon=)
NotesI have a zuchinni garden and I am experimenting. This came out AWSOME!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More