- Cooking Time: 11-13
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 whole Stale Bagels (or Close To Stale)
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Tastefully Simple Dried Tomato And Garlic Pesto Mix
- Garlic Powder, To Taste
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Cut bagels into chunks. In a bowl, combine the olive oil, pesto spice mix and garlic powder.
- Make enough to dip your bagel chunks – it’ll depend on how many bagels you have.
- Dip chunks into bowl and place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle sea salt over them, and bake in a 400 degree F oven for approximately 11-13 minutes (again, baking time will depend on how many you have, and how “chunky” they are).
- Store in an airtight container.
NotesFor those leftover bagels that you shouldn't throw away! Great for salads, soups or just to pop in your mouth.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More