- Cooking Time: 11-13
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 whole Stale Bagels (or Close To Stale)
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Tastefully Simple Dried Tomato And Garlic Pesto Mix
- Garlic Powder, To Taste
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Cut bagels into chunks. In a bowl, combine the olive oil, pesto spice mix and garlic powder.
- Make enough to dip your bagel chunks – it’ll depend on how many bagels you have.
- Dip chunks into bowl and place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle sea salt over them, and bake in a 400 degree F oven for approximately 11-13 minutes (again, baking time will depend on how many you have, and how “chunky” they are).
- Store in an airtight container.
NotesFor those leftover bagels that you shouldn't throw away! Great for salads, soups or just to pop in your mouth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Short & Sweet
Adventures in CookingSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More