- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- grated cheese, seeds or spices
- Combine 2 rolls together into a nice round ball.
- Put both pointer fingers through center of the ball and stretch to form a large hole.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Place bagels on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, bring 6 inches of water with baking soda to a boil.
- Slip bagels, one or two at a time into gently boiling water.
- Boil for 30 seconds on each side.
- Remove with slotted spoon; drain on cooling rack for a few seconds.
- Return to sprayed baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese or seeds if desired. Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesThe freshest bagels you've ever tasted! With Rhodes dough, it couldn't be easier.
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2208
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
50 Shades of Taste
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More