- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 t cumin seeds
- 2-4 pieces chicken (1 1/2 lbs.)
- 2-4 gloves garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 med. potato, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 red or orange pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 small yellow summer squash
- 1/2 cups brocolli florets
- 3 T. rice wine or white wine vinegar
- 3 T. orange juice
- 1/2 t dried oregano
- 1/2 t paprika
- 1/4 t. ground allspice
- 1/4 t. crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat over to 450. Coat 2-qt.
- Dutch oven with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cumin seeds over bottom of pot.
- Top with chicken; sprinkly with garlic, salt and pepeer. Layer vegetables over chicken.
- In bowl mix remaining ingredients with 1/4 t pepper; pour over vegetables.
- Bake until chicken is no longer pink inside and veggies are tender. 45 minutes.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More