- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 t cumin seeds
- 2-4 pieces chicken (1 1/2 lbs.)
- 2-4 gloves garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 med. potato, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 red or orange pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 small yellow summer squash
- 1/2 cups brocolli florets
- 3 T. rice wine or white wine vinegar
- 3 T. orange juice
- 1/2 t dried oregano
- 1/2 t paprika
- 1/4 t. ground allspice
- 1/4 t. crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat over to 450. Coat 2-qt.
- Dutch oven with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cumin seeds over bottom of pot.
- Top with chicken; sprinkly with garlic, salt and pepeer. Layer vegetables over chicken.
- In bowl mix remaining ingredients with 1/4 t pepper; pour over vegetables.
- Bake until chicken is no longer pink inside and veggies are tender. 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More