- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound Mie noodles*
- 1/4 cup Canola oil
- 4 medium onions, minced
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced cooked pork
- 2 tablespoons Kecap Manis Sedang* (Medium Sweet Indonesian soy sauce)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups white cabbage, sliced
- 1 cup leek, sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek*
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 5 to 7 minutes, rinse with cold water, and drain. Fry all other ingredients (except bean sprouts) in a wok or deep frying pan for about 10 minutes.
- Add noodles and stock, cook for an additional 5 minutes; add bean sprouts and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- These ingredients can be purchased at 99 Ranch Market http://www.99ranch.com and at the Holland America Market
NotesThe following recipe comes from Indonesia with Chinese influence. Taste also great without meat - substitute firm tofu and use vegetable broth...Selamat Makan!
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More