- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix (without pudding)
- 3/4 cup Nuts chopped
- 1 package Instant french vanilla pudding
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- Bailey's Irish Cream Frosting:
- 1 pound Powdered sugar
- 5 1/2 tablespoon Butter softened
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoon Bailey's Irish Cream
- For the cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan. Sprinkle nuts into bottom of pan. Combine remaining ingredients in large mixing
- Beat four minutes on high speed, pour into pan. Bake 45 to 55 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let cake cool and invert onto plate.
- Spread icing onto cake.
- For the Frosting:
- Beat all ingredients in a small bowl until fluffy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More