- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups whiskey (inexpensive middle of the road is okay)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (Torani brand almond syrup is a wonderful
- replacement if you can find it in your area)
- Note: Use only Grade A, uncracked eggs.
- In blender, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator up to one month. (It won't - last that long!)
- Shake bottle well before serving, and return
- remaining liqueur to refrigerator.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Elisabeth Wedding Fun 2015
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More