- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * Crust
- * 1 package Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers
- * 2 tablespoons splenda (or regular sugar)
- * 1 1/2 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- * 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- * Baileys Chocolate Mousse Cream Cheese Filling
- * 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- * 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- * 4 eggs
- * 1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- * 1 teaspoon almond extract (or vanilla extract)
- * 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- * Decorative Topping
- * 2 ounces dark chocolate chips (or semi-sweet choc. chips)
- * 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Butter the side of a 10-inch springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2. For the crust: Combine the cookies, sugar (splenda) and chocolate chips in a food processor fitted with a metal blade and process until it is the consistency of powder. Add the melted butter and pulse on/off until well mixed. Transfer the cookie mixture to the pan and pat evenly onto the bottom and up b the side of the pan. Set aside.
- 3. For the Baileys chocolate mousse cream cheese filling: Beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes, scraping the bowl down as needed. Add the eggs one at a time and continue to mix until smooth. Blend in the Baileys Irish Cream and(almond or vanilla extract). Last, add the melted chocolate and mix on low speed until thoroughly blended. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake at 325 degrees F for 50 minutes.
- 4. Remove from the oven and cool completely on a cooling rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- 5. Remove the side of the springform pan once the cheesecake is cold.
- 6. For the topping: Melt 2 ounces chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat. Add the cream and stir until well blended. Spoon the topping into a small plastic freezer bag and make a small cut in one of the bottom corners. Squeeze the topping out over the cake.
NotesGot this recipe off of group recipes and its great, hope you enjoy it. I changed a couple of ingredients to fit my taste, so I've added both.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More