- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of Irish Whiskey
- 1 14 ounce Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate extract
- 1 tablespoon Coconut extract
- 1 tablespoon instant powdered espresso
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Heat over stove.
- Prepare jars and lids.
- Transfer to jars.
- Water bath the jars. ENJOY!!
NotesI got this recipe off the internet and I use it to make Irish Cream every year for the holidays and I give it away as gifts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More