- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of Irish Whiskey
- 1 14 ounce Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate extract
- 1 tablespoon Coconut extract
- 1 tablespoon instant powdered espresso
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Heat over stove.
- Prepare jars and lids.
- Transfer to jars.
- Water bath the jars. ENJOY!!
NotesI got this recipe off the internet and I use it to make Irish Cream every year for the holidays and I give it away as gifts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More