- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI got this recipe off the internet and I use it to make Irish Cream every year for the holidays and I give it away as gifts.
- 1 cup of Irish Whiskey
- 1 14 ounce Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate extract
- 1 tablespoon Coconut extract
- 1 tablespoon instant powdered espresso
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Heat over stove.
- Prepare jars and lids.
- Transfer to jars.
- Water bath the jars. ENJOY!!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More