- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup butter -- softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 375' F.
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan. Combine the flour, 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar, and butter.
- Pat dough into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, until slightly golden.
- While the crust is baking, whisk together eggs, white sugar, flour, and lemon juice until frothy.
- Pour lemon mixture over the hot crust.
- Return to the preheated oven for 20 to 25 more minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Dust the top with confectioners' sugar.
- Cut into bars.
NotesI received this recipe from an internet friend that said they are the best Lemon Bars....they are to me too.
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More