- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup butter -- softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 375' F.
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan. Combine the flour, 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar, and butter.
- Pat dough into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, until slightly golden.
- While the crust is baking, whisk together eggs, white sugar, flour, and lemon juice until frothy.
- Pour lemon mixture over the hot crust.
- Return to the preheated oven for 20 to 25 more minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Dust the top with confectioners' sugar.
- Cut into bars.
NotesI received this recipe from an internet friend that said they are the best Lemon Bars....they are to me too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More