- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI received this recipe from an internet friend that said they are the best Lemon Bars....they are to me too.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup butter -- softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 375' F.
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan. Combine the flour, 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar, and butter.
- Pat dough into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, until slightly golden.
- While the crust is baking, whisk together eggs, white sugar, flour, and lemon juice until frothy.
- Pour lemon mixture over the hot crust.
- Return to the preheated oven for 20 to 25 more minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Dust the top with confectioners' sugar.
- Cut into bars.