- Cooking Time: 35-40 minutes
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, F.
- Line an 8" square baking pan with Reynolds® Parchment Paper, making sure to overlap. Set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together the 1/2 cup melted butter and the eggs.
- Add the remaining brownie ingredients and mix only until just blended.
- Spread brownie batter evenly in lined pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While brownies are baking, combine 2 tablespoons of butter, brown sugar, cream and pecans in small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until is smooth and bubbling. Remove from heat and stir in coconut.
- Pour pecan mixture evenly over partially baked brownies. (it will sink into brownie batter). Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for an additional 25 to 30 minutes. Remove brownies from oven and let cool. Using the parchment paper as handles, take cooled brownies from the pan and cut into bars.
NotesHey--I invented it for BakeSpace--what else would I call it? Seriously, I took a perfectly good brownie and added a coconut pecan praline and chocolate chip topping. Very yummy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Italian Exchange
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More