- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1-2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tbls butter
- 1/3 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook and drain pasta and mix with ricotta cheese. Place in bottom of small baking dish.
- Place desired amount of spaghetti sauce over the noodles. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in small saucepan (or in the microwave) and mix with breadcrumbs.
- Top spaghetti sauce with breadcrumb mixture and Parmesan cheese (if desired). Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and breadcrumbs are browned.
NotesI had some leftover homemade spaghetti sauce leftover in
the fridge that I needed to use so I came up with this recipe to use it up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Get Cookin'See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More