BackstoryA new twist on tacos, try our easy to make Baked Tacos. Bake up a bunch, you'll need them simply delicious.
- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 4 ounce can diced green chilies
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls together and roll into an 11x8-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10-15 minutes. Place ground beef in a skillet and cook completely. Drain well. Add taco seasoning and green chilies to meat and simmer 5 minutes. Remove wrap from dough. Place dough in a sprayed 10x7-inch baking pan to cover bottom and at least 1-inch up the sides. Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming and bake at 350°F 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven and fill with meat mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Place back in oven and cook an additional 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with salsa, lettuce and tomatoes to serve.