- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 3 firm apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- Combine: 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Toss apple slices with remaining ingredients. Place in a shallow, glass baking dish and bake for 10 minutes covered. Uncover and bake another 10 minutes. Serve warm, with whipped cream. Spoon juice over all.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More