- Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 (8 ounce) bricks of cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 whole head of garlic, roasted, smashed into a paste
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (or 2 tablespoons dried parsley)
- pinch of sea salt
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 (9 ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed, squeeze all liquid out, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 2 loaves baguette, spiced to 3/4-in thick pieces
- Assorted veggie sticks
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a casserole baking dish with a bit of butter or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add milk, roasted garlic, nutmeg, parsley, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Mix in 1 cup each of the cheeses along with the chopped spinach. Gently fold in artichoke heats.
- Pour mixture into greased baking dish, top with remaining cheese, and bake for 30-40 min or until cheese is bubbly and top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More