- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 bananas (optional: mix with berries)
- 1 c. oatmeal
- 1 c. flour
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 c. nuts (optional)
- 1/2 c. coconut (optional)
- 2 T. lemon juice
- Grated nutmeg or cinnamon
- Grease 12 ramekins or a 9" round pan.
- For the doubled recipe I used a 13x9 inch pan.
- Heat oven to 350 F
- Slice bananas and/or large berries, add lemon juice to all fruit, and toss.
- Layer fruit on the bottom of pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients except nutmeg or cinnamon and spread over fruit.
- If you double this recipe, you will probably have leftover "topping."
- I did, so I made another smaller crumble a couple of days later.
- Grate nutmeg or cinnamon on top (I used nutmeg) and bake about 20 minutes, until bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream, ice cream, or whipped cream.
NotesI don't remember where I found this recipe, but it was a hit when I took it to a party this summer.
I doubled this recipe, using whatever fruit I had in the house, which was 2 bananas, 2 c. of blueberries, and around 1 c. of strawberries. I didn't put any nuts in, but I bet they'd be good too.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More