- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 each bananas
- 1/2 cup brown sugar -- firmly packed
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons sherry
- 1/2 cup almonds -- chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Peel bananas and place in a small baking dish. Mix brown sugar, orange or pineapple juice, sherry and pour over bananas.
- Saute the chopped nuts in butter and sprinkle over bananas with a dash of nutmeg.
- Bake in a moderate oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until bananas are tender and lightly glazed.
- May be served with meat or as a dessert with ice cream and a spoonful of the sauce over each banana.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
The Naked Macaron
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More