- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 10 oz package butterscotch or peanut butter or chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder in bowl and set aside.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla, beat until creamy, add eggs and beat.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients, mix well.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Spread into greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center.
- Cool in the pan.
- Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More