- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 10 oz package butterscotch or peanut butter or chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder in bowl and set aside.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla, beat until creamy, add eggs and beat.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients, mix well.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Spread into greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center.
- Cool in the pan.
- Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Babette's Test Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More