- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 10 oz package butterscotch or peanut butter or chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder in bowl and set aside.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla, beat until creamy, add eggs and beat.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients, mix well.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Spread into greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center.
- Cool in the pan.
- Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More