- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 wheel brie
- fruit preserves
- Roll out the pastry so it is large enough to wrap around the cheese.
- Spread fruit preserves in a circle the size of the brie in the center of the pastry.
- Place the brie on top of the preserves. Fold two opposite corners of the pastry over the brie. Fold the other two opposite corners to the center and twist to seal.
- Turn the twisted side down in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 mintues or until browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Koken met Oma
The Naked MacaronSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More