- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large sheet of puff pastry dough or 1 tube of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 round or wedge of Brie cheese
- Raspberry Jam, or other sweet jam (We like Chipolte Raspberry)
- Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a stick-free cookie sheet, lay out the puff pastry or the crescent rolls flat; put brie round or wedge on top.
- Spread jam on brie, fold dough over top.
- Drizzle maple syrup and place a handful of brown sugar on top.
- Bake at 350º for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More