- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 (1 pound) loaf White Bread, cut into cubes - I like sourdough or French
- 1 1/2 lb Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Ham, cooked and cubed
- 8 Eggs
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 dash Hot Pepper Sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion, Chopped
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Place half of the bread cubes on bottom of baking pan.
- Sprinkle with half of the ham and then half of the cheese;
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, hot sauce and green onions.
- Pour egg mixture into pan.
- Cover and put in the fridge over night.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pan on top of a rimmed baking sheet and place in oven.
- Pour water into baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes, or until eggs have set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More