- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 (1 pound) loaf White Bread, cut into cubes - I like sourdough or French
- 1 1/2 lb Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Ham, cooked and cubed
- 8 Eggs
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 dash Hot Pepper Sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion, Chopped
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Place half of the bread cubes on bottom of baking pan.
- Sprinkle with half of the ham and then half of the cheese;
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, hot sauce and green onions.
- Pour egg mixture into pan.
- Cover and put in the fridge over night.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pan on top of a rimmed baking sheet and place in oven.
- Pour water into baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes, or until eggs have set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More