- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1lb Butternut squash, medium dice
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground cardmom
- 2 Tablespoon Brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2 oz butter, melted
- Salt T.T
- White Pepper T.T
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place squash in a buttered pan. Season with salt, pepper, cardmom, cinnamon and sugar.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and melted butter.
- Bake uncovered until tender about 50 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More