- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 2 to 4 soup bowls
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon (or less) salt
- 1/2 cup light corn sryup
- 1 teaspoon baking soada
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 bags microwave popcorn, popped
- a. Heat oven to 250 degrees f. In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine the first four ingredients and boil for 5 minutes, stirring. Remove from heat; stir in the baking soda and add the vanilla; stire together well.
- b. pour over popped pop corn (it should be in a large bowl or more)and
- mix thoroughly, coating all of the popcorn*. Bake in a large roasting or
- large soup pot for 1 hour, stirring every 15 mintues.
- c. Remove from oven; completely cool. Break apart and store in tightly covered container. And don't forget to eat and enjoy it!
- *If the mixture doesn't seem like enough for all that popcorn, I have a secret solution.
NotesI oredered a can of caramel popcorn from a Boy Scout in my church's sunday school, one year. I really like caramel, especially caramel apples!
Then one day recently, I found a recipe online and decided to try it. I really enjoyed it, while watching a movie. It's hard to stop eating it! Not all too rich.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More