- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 lb. catfish fillets (1/2 pound each)
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- vegetable oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix cornflake crumbs and Cajun seasoning in a shallow pie plate.
- Crack the egg into another shallow pie plate.
- Spray a baking sheet or pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Dip the fillets in the egg, then roll in cornflake crumbs. Place on the baking sheet and spray the fillets lightly with the vegetable oil spray.
- Bake about 25 minutes, or until crispy and flaky. You can turn it over to get both sides browned.
NotesI grew up in a small midwest town and you can find catfish just about every American restaurant menu in town. This is an easy baked catfish recipe that reminds me of my hometown of Louisville, Kentucky!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More