- Cooking Time: 30 min.
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- * 1 medium onion, chopped
- * 1 garlic clove, minced
- * 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- * 2 tablespoons Crisco® Light Olive Oil
- * 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflower, thawed
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- * 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- * 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- * 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter and oil until onion is tender. Add the cauliflower, salt, pepper and nutmeg; saute for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Melt remaining butter; toss with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over cauliflower mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake for 10 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More