- Cooking Time: 30 min.
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- * 1 medium onion, chopped
- * 1 garlic clove, minced
- * 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- * 2 tablespoons Crisco® Light Olive Oil
- * 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflower, thawed
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- * 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- * 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- * 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter and oil until onion is tender. Add the cauliflower, salt, pepper and nutmeg; saute for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Melt remaining butter; toss with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over cauliflower mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake for 10 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More