- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 1/2 cups grated pepper jack cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Flatten each roll into a 6 to 7-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest while making filling.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Remove plastic wrap from rolls.
- Place about 1/4 cup filling onto each circle being careful not to let it touch the edges.
- Wet the edges of each circle with water.
- Fold dough in half over filling and press the edges together with a fork to seal.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until nicely browned.
NotesThese incredibly tasty empanadas using traditional Mexican flavors are perfect for your Cinco de Mayo celebration. Add the queso dip and this meal is sure to please!
Get the full recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2215
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More