BAKED CHICKEN EMPANADAS
Baked Chicken Empanadas
- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 1/2 cups grated pepper jack cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Flatten each roll into a 6 to 7-inch circle.
Cover with plastic wrap and let rest while making filling.
Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Remove plastic wrap from rolls.
Place about 1/4 cup filling onto each circle being careful not to let it touch the edges.
Wet the edges of each circle with water.
Fold dough in half over filling and press the edges together with a fork to seal.
Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until nicely browned.
Get the full recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2215
Website Credit: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2215