- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 whole skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 C. chopped celery
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. chopped or grated onion
- 1 1/2 C. mayonnaise
- Mix all ingredients together gently and place in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Top with the following mixture:
- 1 C. corn flakes
- 1 C. slivered almonds
- 2 T. melted butter
- Bake 1 hour (or until bubbly in the middle) at 325 degrees.
NotesThis is excellent served with a crusty roll and a salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More