- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry or chicken broth
- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; saute, stirring, until tender, about 7 minutes. Stir in chicken, peas, and sherry. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain thoroughly in a colander; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a small saucepan, melt remaining butter over medium-high heat. Add flour; cook, stirring, until smooth and golden, about 2 minutes. Add broth; cook, stirring, until sauce thickens, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in cream, salt and nutmeg.
- Transfer cooked spaghetti and chicken mixture to a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Pour sauce over top and mix well. Sprinkle with Parmesan; bake until cheese is lightly golden, about 20 minutes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More