- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 8 oz fat free sour cream
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 lb chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine 1/2 cup salsa and sour cream in a small bowl, and spread evenly over each tortilla.
- Divide chicken, tomato, bell pepper, and onion evenly down center of each tortilla, and roll up.
- Place rolls, seam sides down, in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with 1/2 cup salsa.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Breads and Pastry 101
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More