- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 8 oz fat free sour cream
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 lb chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine 1/2 cup salsa and sour cream in a small bowl, and spread evenly over each tortilla.
- Divide chicken, tomato, bell pepper, and onion evenly down center of each tortilla, and roll up.
- Place rolls, seam sides down, in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with 1/2 cup salsa.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Nick's PicksSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More