- Cooking Time: 90
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 finely minced clove of garlic
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cream sherry
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Melt butter in a shallow baking pan. Add to the pan onion, celery, green pepper, garlic. Distribute evenly in bottom of the pan. Arrange on top one cup-up fryer chicken.
- Mix together brown sugar, cream sherry, orange juice, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt. Pour over the chicken and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 for 1 1/2 hours or until the chicken is tender. Remove chicken, place on service platter. remove excess grease from liquid in the pan. In a small bowl, mix flour with 1/4 cup liquid from the pan. Stir until smooth, then add to the baking pan. Cook and stir over medium heat until thick. Pour over chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More