- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8 (6-inch) corn 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Olive oil or olive oil cooking spray
- Mixture of 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/4 tsp chili powder and 1/8 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spritz tortillas with the oil spray. Stack the tortillas, oiled sides up, and use a pair of kitchen scissors to cut them into 8 wedges.
- Arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet, oiled sides up, then sprinkle lightly with seasoning and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until browned around the edges.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More