- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds of captain cut cod fillets
- 2 tablespoons of lime or lemon juice
- 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- Grease baking pan with 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Lay fish in baking dish.
- Pour lemon juice over fish.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of butter on the fish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl mix together the remaining butter with the bread crumbs. Sprinkle over the fish.
- Bake fish for approximately 25 minutes or until tender and flakey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Get Cookin'See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More