- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds of captain cut cod fillets
- 2 tablespoons of lime or lemon juice
- 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- Grease baking pan with 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Lay fish in baking dish.
- Pour lemon juice over fish.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of butter on the fish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl mix together the remaining butter with the bread crumbs. Sprinkle over the fish.
- Bake fish for approximately 25 minutes or until tender and flakey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More