- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds of captain cut cod fillets
- 2 tablespoons of lime or lemon juice
- 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- Grease baking pan with 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Lay fish in baking dish.
- Pour lemon juice over fish.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of butter on the fish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl mix together the remaining butter with the bread crumbs. Sprinkle over the fish.
- Bake fish for approximately 25 minutes or until tender and flakey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More