- Cooking Time: 35-40 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of whipping cream
- 3 Tablespoons of sugar
- 3 Tablespoons corn starch
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8-teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (15-1/4 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can cream style corn
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked until crisp and diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the first seven ingredients until smooth. Stir in the corn, cream style corn, bacon and onions. Pour into a greased 1-1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheese. Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
NotesThis is a great for Thanksgiving dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More