- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI got this recipe from a co-worker. It is super yummy, but I have not found the easiest way to make it yet. Let me know if you find an easier method.
- 1 Bag of Corn Puffs- I use Peerless, but that is a local brand. They're in the chip isle.
- 2 Sticks of butter, melted
- 2 c Brown Sugar
- 1/2 c Light corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
- Bring butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and cream of tartar to boil in a very large non-stick pot.
- Boil to rolling point for 5 minutes
- Put pops in to pot mixing to coat all the pieces.
- Bake at 225 for 1 hour mixing every 15 minutes.
- Place in a serving bowl.