- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Bag of Corn Puffs- I use Peerless, but that is a local brand. They're in the chip isle.
- 2 Sticks of butter, melted
- 2 c Brown Sugar
- 1/2 c Light corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
- Bring butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and cream of tartar to boil in a very large non-stick pot.
- Boil to rolling point for 5 minutes
- Put pops in to pot mixing to coat all the pieces.
- Bake at 225 for 1 hour mixing every 15 minutes.
- Place in a serving bowl.
NotesI got this recipe from a co-worker. It is super yummy, but I have not found the easiest way to make it yet. Let me know if you find an easier method.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More