- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 lbs. whole kernel corn
- 6 slices crisp cooked bacon, drained and crumbled, divided use
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In saucepan melt butter. Stir in onion and saute until transparent.
- Gradually stir in sour cream until smooth. Add corn and celery. Heat.
- Stir in half of bacon. Pour into 2 quart casserole and top with parsley and remaining bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.
NotesI made this for Christmas A few years ago and it has since become one of our favorite side dishes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More