- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (6 oz.) white crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 8 oz. Neufchatel cheese
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 12 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350F. Mix crabmeat, Neufchatel cheese, onions and mayo.
- Spray 24 medium muffin cups with cooking spray. Gently place one won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides of cups. Fill evenly with crabmeat mixture.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through. Serve warm. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.
NotesI love this in restaurants, so I found a lower fat version to try at home. It's good!